[CAMWEST-announce] Rooty Hill - Olympic Pk Ride on Saturday, November 8th

Rob robkemp at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 3 11:00:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to lead a ride from Rooty Hill to Olympic Park this coming
Saturday, November the 8th.
I'll be leaving from the bottom of the pedestrian overpass on the North
side of Rooty Hill railway station at 8am.
It will be a reasonably slow ride, using shared paths where possible,
but including some light to medium trafficked on road sections.
Approximate distance one way is 34 km.  Possible options after arriving
at Olympic Pk/Bicentennial Pk (and a rest break at a cafe!) include:
- Catch the train back;
- Ride around Olympic park,
- Ride back to Parramatta using the M4 shared path.

Approximate Route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3478302

Please let me know if you'd like to join the route after the starting
point.  Possible options are Blacktown Showground or Blacktown or Seven
Hills Railway Stations.

If possible, could you let me know if you're coming along either by
dropping me an email, or texting/phoning me on 0415 902 708.

cheers,

Rob