[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: M4 widening Parramatta to Olympic Park

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Feb 2 03:55:17 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWEST ies,
                                    was anyone involved in the consultation meeting re WestConnex around Parramatta & can you answer these questions for Mark Lloyd?

As you know there is a cycleway that following the m4 from hill road at Olympic Park linking to Parramatta via the M4 via dedicated bike paths. With the m4 widening do we know if this critical infrastructure will be impacted? In particular haslams creek underpass, the duck river crossing and the crucial James Rouse Drive crossover and the under path under the m4 in Parramatta.

I have checked their website with no joy.

I ride this path with many others daily, so we need to preserve this infrastructure and ensure it stays open during construction.

can you advise. Many thanks
Mark

From a brief look at the rather scant information on their website, I can only assume there will be some impacts on the cycleway around James Ruse Drive & also Church St and the Duck River.