[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Bike Counts Park Road

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 7 10:39:07 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                    here are some interesting figures for cyclist numbers passing through the counter at Park Road Rydalmere. Our lowest numbers equate to 236 per day whilst the best figures show 420 per day  averages. A study of Strava heat maps shows a similar number of cyclists u sing alternative routes. Strava is predominantly used by more sporting cyclist types while the counter registers every cyclist using the route.