[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST General meeting 24/2/14

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Feb 20 03:58:46 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   As previously posted, there will be a General meeting of CAMWEST Bicycle user Group Inc

Date 24 February 2015.

Time: 6.30pm to 7.30pm

Possible Venue: Mars Hill Café
                          331 Church St,
                          Parramatta
                              (VENUE CONFIRMED AND BOOKED)

Business: Discuss design, possible purchase of Jerseys and new CAMWEST Logo

                 Discuss future of BVP Service - PCC have mentioned they may be willing to engage us at 6 functions throughout the year & Blacktown Council may also have an interest in using our services.

                 Formulate a strategy to engage businesses in Parramatta re cycling in light of the improved cycling infrastructure along the Parramatta Valley Cycleway and increasing numbers of cyclist visiting Parramatta.

                 Discuss a proposal to assist the Deaf Society with funds towards an educational video with Auslan Instructions for cycling. They have applied for a grant and this would be additional funding.

Mars Hill provides an extremely drinkable coffee & light meals at reasonable prices in a close and intimate venue.

I have attached some suggestions for a new logo which have been circulated before. I also have colour charts & samples of jerseys from Body Torque for our consideration.

I am now home from my wanderings around the Apple Isle

 PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU CAN ATTEND

jonhol2 at netscape.net