[CAMWEST-announce] Super Tuesday Bike Counts

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Feb 24 10:59:11 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies
                                  there are still some bike counting locations available for next Tuesday's Super Tuesday Bike Counts - see available spots here

You can REGISTER HERE. Each counter will be eligible for a $50-00 donation to their Bike User Group or charity of their choice, or you may wish to put it towards membership of the Bicycle Network (not a NSW based organisation)

There are four vacant sites in the Parramatta area and also 3 in The Sutherland Shire, 10 in Newcastle and 10 in Lake Macquarie, so if you are in those areas or have friends in those areas, let them know to get in soon. You also receive a free T-shirt.