[CAMWEST-announce] ReOpening of the path into Prospect Reservoir

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 6 01:04:56 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,
            listening to Community Radio a day or so ago & it was announced that access has been restored into the Grounds of Prospect Reservoir and the path will be open again from MONDAY 9 MARCH 2015.  This restores access to Western Sydney Parklands and opens up some great cycling in that area.

Here is an example ride from Map My Ride. Trenton Rd is between Guildford & Yennora Railway Stations so you can ride, catch a train or drive to the start. Plenty of parking in the area.