[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Australian Cyclists Party - invitation to support us....& Volunteer campaigning & Election DAy

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 20 08:59:16 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  here is a link to a new initiative called Meet Up, a site where people with similar interests can organise face to face meetings and events. The Australian Cyclist Party have candidates for the upper house in the forthcoming State Elections. Here is a chance to meet some of the candidates, question them on policy and preferences and make an informed decision as to where to cast your vote.

http://www.meetup.com/Australian-Cyclists-Party-Meetup/