[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Your invitation to the 20th Dungog PedalFest

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 31 08:34:49 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  this ios usually a great weekend of self paced cycling and social events. Dungog is a lovely village in the foothills of the Barrington Tops. Scenery abounds and the local cinema is a great venue for movies. You may still be able to find some of the Jaffas I rolled down the aisle as a kid when I went to school there.

Subject: Your invitation to the 20th Dungog PedalFest

         Pedal yourself into the Picture

  Greetings all you wonderful BUG people and may the breeze be with you....

  This is our 'please come and join us' email... indeed we might pressure you with more than one...

  since this is after all our TWENTIETH Dungog PedalFest and we're slightly proud of that.

             11-13 September 2015

  Of course it's always here - the superbly rustic scenery of the Williams Valley and the quiet roads with

  their occasional cowpats and the odd barking kelpie and the disarming cheerfulness of the locals - all

  this you can have any weekend in Dungog and we do.....

  But for the PedalFest weekend you get the bonus of organised rides and muffin stops and hundreds

  of jolly pedalling people; plus the irrepressible Mulga Bill's Bush Dance   , something cinematically

  exhilarating at Dungog's iconic James Theatre, and the celebrated Dungog Art Show ....

  You get accommodation in a real country pub or a B&B, or a million-star campsite at the Dungog

  Showground.  And you get us, the venerable organisers of PedalFest, to make you warmly welcome.

                                          www.pedalfest.org.au

  No you can't register just yet - we're country people and a bit slow - but you might like to set aside

  the date and start organising a group from your BUG so you can all turn up in smart matching shirts

  and radiate peace and goodwill and awesome pedal-power.

              Please come join us for our twentieth Dungog PedalFest!

  Ken Rubeli

  for the PedalFest Organising Committee

  PedalFest is a fund-raiser for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter and local community organisations

                                             Supported by

  PS. We'd be delighted if you could bounce this email to your membership, friends and social media networks.