[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST AGM

John Holstein jonhol2 at aim.com
Sun Oct 18 10:20:24 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  a week or so ago I announced our AGM. Unfortunately the date I chose was not suitable to two members of the Executive, due to a previous commitment that could not be cancelled, therefore our AGM is now planned for Wednesday 28 October 2015 at 6.30pm for 7pm. I am still awaiting confirmation of a venue, but it will be in the vicinity of the Ferry Wharf.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.