[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan – Community Consultation Report

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 29 00:14:27 UTC 2015

Forwarded for information

John H

-----Original Message-----
From: WSIP Project team <WSIP at rms.nsw.gov.au>
To: contact <contact at camwest.pps.com.au>
Sent: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:35
Subject: Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan – Community Consultation Report

Dear John
The Australian and NSW governments are jointly funding a 10 year, $3.6 billion road investment program for western Sydney. The Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan (WSIP) will deliver major road infrastructure upgrades to support an integrated transport solution for the region and capitalise on the economic benefits from developing the proposed western Sydney airport at Badgerys Creek.
Four projects were displayed for community comment in July and August:

The Northern Road Upgrade Stage 3 between Littlefields Road, Luddenham and Jamison Road, Penrith

The Northern Road Upgrade Stage 4 between Mersey Road, Bringelly and Littlefields Road, Luddenham

M12 Motorway between the M7 Motorway and The Northern Road

The Northern Road and Bringelly Road Interchange.

Roads and Maritime Services would like to thank everyone who took the time to review the project documents, attend our information sessions and have their say.
We have considered the community’s feedback and responded to all matters raised in a Community Consultation Report. The report is now available to view on our website at www.rms.nsw.gov.au/wsip
For up-to-date information on WSIP projects and to explore our interactive web portal please visit our website.
Yours sincerely,
Project team
Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan
To unsubscribe from Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan project updates please email wsip at rms.nsw.gov.au  with the heading ' WSIP unsubscribe'.
To review the Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan Privacy Statement please visit  www.rms.nsw.gov.au/projects/sydney-west/infrastructure-plan/privacy-statement.html

Click here if you no longer wish to receive these emails.