[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Seeking Spring Cycle Volunteers

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Aug 24 03:11:45 UTC 2016

Fellow CAMWESTies,.
                                  BNSW is actively seeking volunteers for the Spring Cycle. The role is not a hard one, more often than not it just involves standing, smiling & pointing riders in the right direction.

Please think seriously about supporting this great event There are opportunities as well to man early points and ride the event yourself, but you have to get in early for that. There are also plenty of spots around Homebush which may be closer to home for many of you. A great chance to see the ride from behind the scenes as well.

John Holstein
"If we don't change direction we will end up where we are headed"
(Professor Irwin Corey, Comedian 1909 - )