[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST - Past and future.

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Oct 15 22:19:25 UTC 2016

Hi Matthew,
                 thanks for the response. There will be an AGM on 5 November 2016 where a new executive committee may be able to set some goals and directions for CAMWEST. There are many exciting things happening in and around Parramatta/ Blacktown/ The Hills that an active advocacy group should be involved in.

John Holstein
"If we don't change direction we will end up where we are headed"
(Professor Irwin Corey, Comedian 1909 - )