[CAMWEST-announce] Camwest AGM

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 18 05:43:19 UTC 2017

Hello fellow CAMWESTies,
                                          Unfortunately I won't be able to make the AGM all the way from the CAMWEST Riverina Chapter at Yerong Creek.e accept my apologies.

John Holstein
"If we don't change direction we will end up where we are headed"
(Professor Irwin Corey, Comedian 1909 - )

Subject: Re: Camwest AGM

Hi Peter,

Attached is Minutes of 2016 AGM, and a brief Cycleways Advisory      Committee Report.

Even at this stage I cannot be sure that I will be able to      attend. It will depend on my work load for tomorrow, which is      unknown until the morning and my arrival on site at North Rocks.

Please accept my apologies if I find hat I am unable to make      attendance at the AGM meeting tomorrow night.

Michael Goard

Apologies from the CAMWEST Announce/Discuss email lists

Hi, Unfortuntately I as I only  return to Australia at 8 pm        that night I will not be able to attend.

My apaologies, Ian Winstanley

Not able to attend.
Thanks Jon Spindler (SCHN)

Hi Michael

I have moved to Orange So will not be able to be involved with Camwest activities in the future
Regards and good luck with the promotion of cycling in Parramatta and surrounds.
Helen Fitzsimons