[CAMWEST-discuss] Senate Inquiry into Australia's future oilsupply

Graham gheap at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 6 10:26:41 UTC 2005

A response for this type of discussion would normally fall to the BUG's &
Advocacy Committee which is chaired by Andrew Dodds.  I'm second chair on
this committee and will raise it at our next BUG's & Advocacy Committee
meeting of course all are welcome to attend and present there views etc to
the committee.

If interested let me know.  The next meeting date is still to be set by
Andrew following the AGM

Graham H