[CAMWEST-discuss] Senate Inquiry into Australia's future oil supply & Australian Energy: National and State Projection to 2030

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Dec 15 03:29:11 UTC 2005

Dear Folks,

The mailing list software is set up so that it will not send emails to
people where they are more than 500M.  The document that was attached
here is 1.4M in size, so I have instead provided a link to the
original document so that everyone who wants can read it.

The report is available from:
http://abareonlineshop.com/PdfFiles/pc13272.pdf

Can you tell us what the most interesting points are in this report,
Danny, or any one else?

----- Forwarded message from Danny Hannan <danny_hannan at yahoo.com> -----