[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Parramatta LGA Cyclist Pics

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Jul 25 06:24:56 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

Can anyone suggest any nice pictures to give to the Parramatta
Cycleways Committee/

----- Forwarded message from Troy Holbrook <tholbrook at parracity.nsw.gov.au> -----

From: Troy Holbrook <tholbrook at parracity.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:27:34 +1000
To: nicku at nicku.org
Subject: Parramatta LGA Cyclist Pics

Hi Nick

Council is currently preparing its annual report for the 2006/07 financial
year. We have been asked for pictures of people using various facilities
provided by Council to be incorporated into the report and it has been
suggested that I contact CAMWEST in relation to pictures of cyclists using
our cycleways. Would CAMWEST have any pictures of members using cycleways
in Parramatta LGA which may be able to be incorporated into the annual
report?

Thanks,

Troy Holbrook
Recreation Planner
Parramatta City Council
PO Box 32, PARRAMATTA NSW 2124
Phone: 9806 5721
Fax: 9806 5953
Email: tholbrook at parracity.nsw.gov.au

Parramatta First - The Leading City at the Heart of Sydney

Visit http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au

[chop disclaimer out]

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org