[CAMWEST-discuss] FW: federal election HEAT proposal

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 30 08:14:24 UTC 2007

I was at the BNSW Board Meeting last night & this matter WAS NOT bought to my attention by either Alex or the Board Meeting.

I would suggest that we arrange a meeting with some interested people such as Ian MacIndoe, Michael Gourd, the new cycling person from Parra City Council, the cycleways committee & anyone or everyone  that has an interest in this area.

Some areas for thought are the missing link in the Transitway path, some increased signage & linking to the Toongabbie Creek Cycle ways, some links from the Parra CBD to the Parra valley Cycleway & the M4 Cycleway, tributary paths to all the above. There is also good cause to have some discussion with the Fairfield City Council & Fairfield BUGS as there are some very positve things happening in that area.

There may be a need to see where CAMWest is headed as BNSW is doing something with the BUGS finally & there is a big space in BUG coverage from Blacktown to Penrith that is worth considering.

Any other ideas and comments would be welcomed & encouraged.

Also keep a look out for guttermonkey, a new website coming in the next few days, a serious route marker in the vein of bikely.com, only beter, I am told..

John Holstein

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"