[CAMWEST-discuss] FW: federal election HEAT proposal

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu Aug 30 23:19:45 UTC 2007

Hi All,

The missing link in the Transitway path should be completed BY THE TRANSITWAY people.

I know this is the state govt anyway, but we (BNSW and Camwest) should be putting pressure
on them to complete their promise, which is a cyclepath along the entire length of the new project.

This path was on the original proposal, so it should be completed.

Mark Robson