[CAMWEST-discuss] all the way to windsor by 2006

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu Sep 6 05:51:31 UTC 2007

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/constructionmaintenance/downloads/windsor_cycleway_display.pdf

I  found this brochure buried on the RTA website.

Thought you might like to use it when you 'remind' the minister that the cyclepath shouldn't have a hole
in it at Northmead/Winston Hills.

If you can't get the link to wqork I have a copy of the PDF on my drive now.

It clearly says "the cycleay will start at the corner of Church and Argyle St and continue  to Macquarie St at Windsor"

It also says "3 metre wide shared concrete paths"

Mark

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Crane Group