[CAMWEST-discuss] bicycle committee meeting 11th Sep, bicycle survey 15th Sep and saddle surveys

Urban Arc urbanarc at urbanarc.com.au
Sun Sep 9 00:30:59 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWEST members,

a scheduled Bike Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday 11th September at 6pm at Parramatta City Council to discuss the Bike Plan Review.  We have been commissioned as the consultants to prepare the Plan.  Normally this meeting is for committee members only, however on this occasion friends and other interested persons may attend to discuss the Plan so please let any interested people know about the meeting.

If you wish to attend the meeting please be at the Council by 6pm and if possible e-mail me prior to event so that we can let Council staff know.  We look forward to your attendance.

On another note, on the 15th September we will have a stall in Parramatta Mall from 11am until 2pm with a simple questionnaire about the Bike Plan. Please let people know that they can come along to the stall and fill in a form.  There will be a prize draw of the questionnaire participants.  If CAMWEST members have any information they would like distributed please pass onto me.

Saddle surveys with CAMWEST and other interested people are scheduled for early October and the dates will be made available at the meeting and also e-mailed to members. Preliminary saddle surveys have been undertaken with Ian Macindoe and these were worthwhile in helping to understand some issues about the existing routes.

If you would like more information please contact me directly.  I look forward to working with you.

Kind regards
Contessa Hajinikitas