[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Re: [Fwd: Re: BNSW - further information]

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Jul 12 19:11:46 UTC 2008

Dear CAMWESTies,

Some fighting words from Ken Hall about the direction of BNSW.

Please also read the mail from Leigh Gibbens below.

BNSW have their annual general meeting this Wednesday evening.  It is
probably worth attending to express your view in the voting.

----- Forwarded message from Ken Hall <kenhall at iprimus.com.au> -----