[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Bike Plan work shops

Doug & Nina Bathersby dbathers at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 22 08:27:44 UTC 2008

You forgot to mention the Hawkesbury. Even though we have an anti-cycling Council even after new blood from the election, the RTA have put in the effort to get us on the map by completing the off road cycleway from Windsor almost to Parramatta which attracts a large number of cyclists on the weekends.For the record the RTA have the construction of the new cycling bridge across South Creek in Windsor underway at a cost of $4.5 million including replacing the sub-standard section of the cycleway across the Mc Graths Hill flats. None of this is included in the 2010 Bike Plan but needs to be.

Regards

Doug Bthaersby
HV BUG Inc.