[CAMWEST-discuss] Consultation type meeting - Blacktown City Council

Westie ImaWestie at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 09:23:12 UTC 2011

Hi,
First post and it seems somewhat important.

I've been sent an invite to an event @ Blacktown City Council that includes
a whole swag of people from bicyclensw.org.au, a slew of city councils in
Greater Sydney, NSW Police, RTA. I haven't recieved an agenda yet, although
I have asked.

My invitation includes a request to extend the invitation to anyone "in your
(my) organisation or outside". So I am extending the invitation to everyone
on this group: if you are interested in attending a meeting at Blacktown
City Council's offices to discuss *Blacktown City Council's Bike Plan*, feel
free to contact me via ImaWestie at hotmail.com

Or pop onto the Whirlpool cycling discussion if this is off-topic for this
cycling group (which I joined specifically to extend this invitation). The
Whirlpool cycling discussion can be found on the following link (you have to
become a member of Whirlpool to participate in the discussion):
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1780751
Westie

ImaWestie at hotmail.com
http://imawestie.wordpress.com/category/cycling/