[CAMWEST-discuss] Mitchell's Pass, route down to Emu Plains

Leanne Rylands l.rylands at uws.edu.au
Fri Oct 28 11:04:11 UTC 2011

Hi,
Those of you who cycle in the lower Blue Mountains might know about what
has been happening at Mitchell's Pass. (Briefly, the only safe route down
the mountains is closed.) Some cyclists and a councilor are pushing for
Mitchell's Pass to be cyclists only once it reopens.

Councilor Howard McCallum has arranged a photo shoot for the local pper,
tomorrow (Sat) at 3pm. If you are aorund that area and interested please
come along.

leanne.

> I have arranged for a photo shoot at Lennox Bridge on Saturday at 3pm
for a Gazette story to support my
motion to keep Mitchell's Pass as a cycling route except in emergencies.
> If you are able to turn up to be in the photo, along with anyone else
you know who shares this ideal,
I'd be happy for you/them to join in.  Bring a bicycle!

--

Dr Leanne Rylands
School of Computing & Mathematics

believed to be clean.