[CAMWEST-discuss] RTA Consy=ultation on Transport Master Plan

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Dec 1 03:50:26 UTC 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               here is an opportunity to comment on NSW Transport future. Doesn't have to be cycling specific, just anything you think can improve transport in NSW.

Please share with all of your networks.

This morning the Ministers and the Director General launched the consultation process for the NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan. A webpage has been established:

http://haveyoursay.nsw.gov.au/transportmasterplan

The attached document defining current transport priorities was provided to the community, stakeholder and industry representatives at the launch and is available on the webpage.

FYI and distribution.