[CAMWEST-discuss] Future of CAMWEST

Ian Macindoe imacian1 at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 5 22:40:03 UTC 2012

Cycling New Year for 2012 for All

Congratulations to Mark and John for their concern, questions and information about the future of CAMWEST.

John’s plan to lead a monthly ride is a great way to hold CAMWEST together and maybe recruit more active members. His first ride on Wednesday 18th January is appealing, but I’d have to be home around 11 a.m. so I can keep a medical appointment in Penrith in the afternoon. I’ll try to get in on some of the other monthly rides.

Mark’s offer of his ‘upstairs living room’ for an Annual General Meeting is generous. John says the AGM will be during the week subsequent to Sun 12 Feb. Hope the date, time and place can be determined before long so I can pencil it into my diary (although I’m not active in CAMWEST these days I still have an interest in seeing it continue the work done over the years in Sydney’s west; so hope my attendance would help keep spirited continuity going). I also like Mark’s three-part plan for keeping the flame alive. Should be an interesting discussion at the AGM.

Cheers

Ian