[CAMWEST-discuss] (Old) Holroyd cycleway beside the M4

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 03:43:45 UTC 2012

Good luck Paul and Mark,
I have had limited success with getting barriers removed both with the use of a battery powered angle grinder and by showing the council that the barries impede many path users.  Such as old and dsabled people on electric scooters, parents with prams, particularly multi-child type prams and any others you can think of.  The councils officers complain about motor bikes, but that is a law enforcement problem. We don't block roads because some road-users break the law.  The paths are there for the use of cyclists and pedestrians which include many old, and/or disabled and parents with very young children.  The paths should allow for the fee flow of the designated users.  Some photoes of said users ad their difficulties always helps.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com