[CAMWEST-discuss] (Old) Holroyd cycleway beside the M4

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Jan 25 05:44:14 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,
           the new section of path is an RMS project & I assume it will not be officially opened until the signage has been erected. I have sent an email to Parramatta City Council raising the issues of signage on their side of the M4 as well as the issues with the bollards on the bridges and underpasses.

I haven't seen the story by Liam, but will try and view it on line. I agree, it is not a waste of money unless they choose not to follow on. The rest of the path it joins to is an abomination. Rough, broke & not fit for use by pedestrians, let alone cyclists, although judging by the marks on it, it is used by cyclists quite regularly.