[CAMWEST-discuss] (no subject)

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 23:33:12 UTC 2012

G'day all,
Thought this may be of interest; http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-14/chinese-economy-already-in-hard-landing-jpmorgan-says.html

I don't necessarily agree fully with the comments but I don't have the data to check and don't want to anyway.  But with the USA, the UK, Europe and Japan all having financial crises, China's markets, China cannot continue to have economic growth, so the article makes sense in that regard.

There will be impact on the Australian economy if this assessment of China is accurate.  That China had to follow the rest of the world into recession was inevitable, if it is now, then my projections from 2008 & 2010 of a second half 2012 economic down turn are looking even more likely.  If we get through this one beware 2015, beware 2015 anyway.  Again global liquid fuel supplies will decline coinciding with more peaks in debt maturity.  The same story as 2008 and 2012.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com