[CAMWEST-discuss] Global debt and oil prices

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 03:24:32 UTC 2012

G'day all,
This detailed compilation from Matt is scary, I have known for over a decade that debt was escalating and in 2001 forecast the problems that spiralling debt in combination with rising energy prices would cause in the 2011-2015 time frame.  But to see it put in such detail is very worrying.  The situation appears to be completely unsustainable, which means a collapse is inevitable.

Public debt is debt owed by governments of some sort, local, state, regional or soverign, but the US$45,500,000,000,000.00 is only the debt of soverign governments and very scary indeed.  If the total public debt was compiled it would be closer to US$100 trillion.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com