[CAMWEST-discuss] Lennox Bridge portals - display at Heritage Centre tomorrow (Mon 25 June), 5.30 - 8.30pm

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 00:30:59 UTC 2012

I have to agree with Mark,
The cycling facilities have been hard fought for, over many decades with little if any input from pedestrian organisations and while I do believe it is the responsibility of cyclists to ride with courtesy and saftely, it is also the responsibility of pedestrians who are using the cycling facilities to do so with courtesy and regard to the fact that it is a cycleway, with probably fairly fast moving cyclists.  Markings and signage by the council help in that regard.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com