[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Lennox Bridge Portals DA/425/2012

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Dec 3 05:59:54 UTC 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                    Here is a copy of the letter forwarded by Paul Falzon re the Lennox Bridge Portals. Quite well written & worth sharing with all of you. I did ask paul's permission to do so.

Subject: Lennox Bridge Portals DA/425/2012

Dear Parramatta Council,

Please find a letter of indicating University of Western Sydney support for the Parramatta River Lennox Bridge Portals Development, DA/425/2012.

Regards,

Paul Falzon
Transport Planning Manager
Campus Safety and Security, Registrar's Office

University of Western Sydney
Locked Bag 1797 Penrith NSW 2751
P: 4736 0314 | M: 0404 595 927 F : 4736 0714 | E: p.falzon at uws.edu.au

“A protected bicycle way is a symbol of democracy. It shows that a citizen on a $30 bicycle is equally important as one on a $ 30,000 car”.  Former Mayor of Bogota Enrique Penalosa