[CAMWEST-discuss] Proposed meeting with State Cabinet Members

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue May 20 10:16:29 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   we have received the attached invitation to attend a Community Cabinet Visit at Parramatta on Monday 2 June 2014 between 5.00pm and 6.00pm. (see attached). If you are interested in speaking with any of the Cabinet Members, please let me know as soon as possible and  include in your EOI the name of the Minister you would like to speak with and a précis of what you would like to discuss. As this invite was made to CAMWEST members, it would be preferable if your topics were restricted to transport/cycling/ infrastructure issues.
Please either phone me on 0410662390 or email jonhol2 at netscape.net to be included in the event. We are limited to 6 participants.