[CAMWEST-discuss] Upper mountains cycle trail petition

Martin Krause martinkrause111 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 11:40:07 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

I just created a campaign: Upper Blue Mountains Cycling Trail.

It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to add your name in support
of this issue because we've waited 25 years with little to show for it.
Either the gate' should be unlocked to the existing track or a new one
should be built NOW.

http://www.communityrun.org/petitions/upper-blue-mountains-cycling-trail<http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.communityrun.org%2Fpetitions%2Fupper-blue-mountains-cycling-trail&h=AAQGA30tR&enc=AZN_Ao0XjZdoJHpjnDlbPEnZau7-wYzooCbGMWo6Wz0shszK6lGmNHnYtvXSArrdPS8FkJU70KE_p5S0-qP0DQmCZJ5rvf4CAFvFXsua7k3ACRnNxiWonQtY4HSRa2U6aXqX4lM3s-5-2Jn6aOxnj7-B&s=1>

After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with
others. It's super easy: post it on facebook, tweet about it, or you could
simply forward this email onto your friends and family.

Real change happens when everyday people like you and I come together and
stand up for what we believe in. Together we can reach many people and
create change around this important issue.

Thank you,
Martin

Build Upper Blue Mountains Cycling Trail Now

www.communityrun.org

Martin Krause