[CAMWEST-discuss] PROSPECT HIGHWAY FROM PROSPECT TO BLACKTOWN

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 17 13:09:01 UTC 2014

Mark,

While I agree that the road and driveway crossing is not ideal, most of that
exists at the moment.  The only way that I could see to get around a lot of
the driveway crossings is to use the path alongside the watercourse a couple
of hundred metres west of Prospect Hwy.  While that has the potential for
being a much more enjoyable ride, it could also be percieved as less safe
(lack of lighting etc) and because it's not alongside Prospect Hwy/Blacktown
Rd, the case to upgrade this as part of the road upgrade would be more
difficult.
Ideally both paths would be upgraded and connected to each other :)

cheers,

Rob

www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roadprojects/projects/sydney_region/western_sydney/prospect_highway/index.html<http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roadprojects/projects/sydney_region/western_sydney/prospect_highway/index.html>