[CAMWEST-discuss] Temporary cl;osure of the Lennox Bridhe Portal

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 13 02:10:24 UTC 2015

From the contactors:

Abergeldie will be taking over the site as of the Monday 12 January 2015. They will be closing the road off to install the temporary one way road closure barriers on Monday. All traffic will be diverted around Church Street for that day. From Tuesday 13 January 2015 Church street will be open to traffic southbound and pedestrian. We are expecting to finish all works by May 2015.

Abergeldie will also have  the northern portal closed to all pedestrian and cyclists. They have advised that it would be difficult to open the portal outside working hours as they will be installing scaffolding. I will have program for expected completion date of the inner side of the portal by the end of this week.