[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Safety Induction - Australia Day Parramatta Park 2015

. jonhol2 at aim.com
Tue Jan 20 10:39:44 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWesties,
                                some of you missed the original email for the safety induction course requirements for Australia Day at Parramatta Park.

The log in details are below. Please complete the quick quiz ( you will have to read the other documents as they contain the answers). Once you have completed the quiz, it will allow you to make a pdf copy. If you can forward it to me, I will print them off and give them to Parramatta Council.

Also, there is a copy of the current roster attached as some people did not receive it either.