[CAMWEST-discuss] Super Tuesday 2015

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 27 02:19:49 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   It has ben confirmed WE WILL BE COUNTING FOR SUPER TUESDAY on 3 MARCH 2015 in Parramatta LGA..

The available sites are up on their website here NOW. They have changed from previous years and I have already nominated my site in Harris Park. There are about 18 sites left ranging from Dundas & Northmead through to Guildford. The Bicycle Network will give $50.00 donation to your Bicycle User Group or charity of choice for counting. As much as we would all like you to donate to CAMWEST Bicycle User Group Inc we are happy for you to nominate any charity you wish. You will need to register before you can see the available sites & it is "first in - best dressed" so be early.

Just remember you need to notify your nominated recipient after the event  so they can invoice the Bicycle Network for your money.