[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Meeting

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 7 22:10:43 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  I would like to call a meeting of CAMWEST BUG Inc to be held:

Date 24 February 2015.

Time: 6.30pm to 7.30pm

Possible Venue: Mars Hill Café
                          331 Church St,
                          Parramatta
                          (VENUE TO BE CONFIRMED A BOOKING HAS BEEN REQUESTED)

Business: Discuss design, possible purchase of Jerseys and new CAMWEST Logo

                 Discuss future of BVP Service - PCC have mentioned they may be willing to engage us at 6 functions throughout the year & Blacktown Council may also have an interest in using our services.

                 Formulate a strategy to engage businesses in Parramatta re cycling in light of the improved cycling infrastructure along the Parramatta Valley Cycleway and increasing numbers of cyclist visiting Parramatta.

Mars Hill provides an extremely drinkable coffee & light meals at reasonable prices in a close and intimate venue.

I have attached some suggestions for a new logo which have been circulated before. I also have colour charts & samples of jerseys from Body Torque for our consideration.

I will be away from 9/2 to 19/2 but I will have limited email and phone contact

PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU CAN ATTEND BEFORE 20/2/15