[CAMWEST-discuss] Some fantastic organised rides and volunteering opportunities coming up over the next few months

Rob robkemp at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 10 11:08:28 UTC 2015

There are some fantastic rides (and volunteering opportunities)
happening around the Greater Sydney area over the next few months. Here
are some of them.
Why not come along to 1 or 2 of them, and bring some friends along as well!

Sunday March 1st - Tour De Hills - 4 ride distances - See
http://www.tourdehills.com.au/

Sunday March 8th - Gear Up Girl ride - 3 ride distances.  A ride
organised by Bicycle NSW specifically for women.  See
http://www.gearupgirl.com.au/.  Bicycle NSW & Event Team Work need more
volunteers to help out with this event.  And yes, men CAN
volunteer.....and ride the remainder of the route after their
volunteering role has finished if they like.  If you'd like to
volunteer, go to
http://eventeamwork.com.au/opportunities/gear-girl-2015/ or contact
Event Team Work:

volunteer at eventeamwork.com.au <mailto:volunteer at eventeamwork.com.au> or
call 0477 499 130. (Or feel free to get in touch with me....I've
volunteered on this event for the last few years and will be doing it
again this year).

Sunday March 8th - Loop The Lake - 3 ride distances - See
https://www.loopthelake.com.au/

Sunday March 29th - Bobbin Head Classic - 5 ride distances - See
http://www.bobbinheadcycleclassic.com.au/

Sunday 3rd May - Ride 2 Riverstone - 4 ride distances - See
http://ride2riverstone.com.au/.  Members of CAMWEST are also involved
with helping to organse this event.  We're looking for volunteers.  Some
volunteer positions also have the option of riding some of the route.
See the website, or drop me an email or call on 0415 902 708.

Hope to see you at some of these events!

Rob