[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: [bnsw-council] BNSW Council March Meeting Minutes

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 20 05:59:41 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies

 the attachment to this email is the minutes from the last Bicycle NSW  Council Meeting, a group consisting mainly of Bicycle User Group Members. Please take the time to read the minutes. If anyone is interested in being a part of this council, please let me know & I will arrange for you to be included in the mailing lists etc,. The Council meets every second Month, with the next meeting scheduled for Wed 13th May 2015. The meetings are usually held by way of a conference call, so no need to allocate time to travel to a remote location.