[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Local Discovery Ride - Glenbrook Ride leaders wanted

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 31 07:24:40 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   we have been asked by BNSW to lead 3 Discovery Rides at Glenbrook on Sunday 20/9/15. The ride is on Ride with GPS on the link below from Lisa at BNSW.

I am available to lead but it would be beneficial to have 2 more Ride Leaders available to assist. 1 to lead, one sweep & the third to do the briefing for the following ride. This approach means you would lead one ride each & sweep one ride each. The ride is about 10km long.

BNSW will pay CAMWEST $600.00 for this event.

I am planning on riding the proposed route on Thursday morning with Lisa (To Be Confirmed) should anyone wish to join us.

An early expression of interest to join me for the actual ride as a ride leader would be appreciated.