[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Spring Cycle 2015 Volunteer opportunity

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Sep 1 06:24:10 UTC 2015

From: Bicycle NSW Volunteer Coordinator <volunteer at bicyclensw.org.au>
To: John Holstein <jonhol2 at netscape.net>
Sent: Tue, Sep 1, 2015 4:16 pm
Subject: Spring Cycle 2015 Volunteer opportunity

Hello CAMWEST!

We have an exciting volunteer opportunity for Spring Cycle on the 18th October 2015 that may be of interest to your Community. This is a great chance for your members to join the volunteer team and be part of the largest cycling event in Sydney.

Spring Cycle brings together around 10,000 people who will experience a unique opportunity to travel through Sydney by bike, capturing the city’s iconic attractions, landscape and views.

Spring Cycle will be held from North Sydney to Olympic Park via Parramatta and Western Sydney Parklands. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people, create new friendships, gain new skills or develop existing skills.

We are looking for volunteers in the following positions!

·      Signage Crew

·      Drivers

·      Sweep Bus Assistant

·      Site Set Up Olympic Park

·      Site Set Up St Leonards Park

·      Site Set Up Pirrama Park

·      Warehouse Packing

·      Start and Finish Assistants

·      Rest Site Assistants

·      Train Station Assistant

·      Ride Crew

Each Volunteer shift and meeting point varies depending on role.

For a full role description, please head to the Eventeamwork website here.

Volunteers will receive a volunteer bag containing a Bicycle NSW volunteer t-shirt, hat and sun cream and certificate of appreciation.

We have attached a volunteer poster that you can share with your community. Otherwise, you can also direct your members to the Eventeamwork website here for more information and to register. This would be much appreciated!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at volunteer at eventeamwork.com.au or give us a call on 0477 499 130.

Kind regards,

Jana, Rebecca and Jess

Eventeamwork

--

Volunteer Team

Bicycle NSW - Eventeamwork

Bicycle NSW

      Office:

      Bicentennial Drive

      Bicentennial Park

      Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127

      Postal:

      Bicycle NSW Volunteer Team
PO Box 290
St Peters NSW 2044

M: 0477 499 130
P: 02 8188 1946

'Creating a better environment for Cycling'
Internet: www.bicyclensw.org.au
Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail