[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST News & AGM Date

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Oct 11 08:32:00 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   As some of you may know, Sandra & I are planning to leave the Big Smoke for a tree change. To that end, we have bought a few acres South of Wagga Wagga and hope to complete the move before the New Year. Unfortunately that will lead to the end of my very active role in CAMWEST. I will however, retain my membership & hopefully run some rides in the Riverina under the CAMWEST Banner.

We now need to complete some business. We are now due for an AGM & I have set a tentative date for Tuesday 27 October 2015. I have not yet secured a venue, but will do so in the next few days.

In other news, we are in a very strong position financially after completing a few BVP commitments and also some Discovery Rides for Bicycle NSW.

We will have a presence with Bicycle NSW at Ride to Work Day at Parramatta on Wednesday 14 October 2015 & we hope to see as many of you there as possible on the Parramatta River. We will be on the Northern side of the River around where Sorrell St joins the river.