[CAMWEST-discuss] getting thru Parramatta

Mark Robson (Austral Wright) Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu Dec 6 01:10:44 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

Whilst my attendance at Camwest has been non-existant I am still riding occasionally,
and a few guys at work that ride always ask me about the best routes;
and we would like to point out for whoever now goes to the Parramatta Council bicycle meetings
that there is still no shared path connection between the Parra-Liverpool Rail Trail and the awesome PVC.

With all the money spent on the River Cities initiative this awful gap remains.

I know why, there's no easy answer, but there are plenty of possibilities.

Please try and get this onto the agenda of the Parramatta cycling group.
If anyone is going to seriously attack this vital link I would be happy to lend my knowledge
of the area.

Thanks

Mark